Individuals who experience migraines know how deteriorating they can be for your life. In addition to the throbbing pain, nausea, extreme sensitivity to light and sound makes it very hard for an individual to work, spend time with family or live everyday life. Overall, Migraine headaches have a negative impact on the quality of life. If you are suffering from migraines, you do not have to wait for hours for the pain to go away or take frequent trips to the hospital. Naturopathic medicine can help you identify the root cause of your migraines and can help to improve your quality of life.
What causes Migraines?
Migraines can be triggered due to many different factors like Emotional, Physical, Hormonal, Dietary and Environmental triggers.
- Emotional trigger for Migraine includes stress, anxiety and depression.
- Physical triggers can be due to poor sleep quality, strenuous exercise, hypoglycemia, or low blood sugar levels and vitamin deficiencies
- Hormonal triggers can be due to menstruation, pregnancy or menopause because of hormonal change and imbalance.
- Dietary Triggers can be caused due to consumption of too many caffeine products, food containing tyramine like yeast, aged cheese, wine, and pickled herrings or even food sensitivities
- Environmental Triggers are caused by a drastic change in weather, flashing or bright lights, high elevation, smoke, and certain odours.
IV THERAPY FOR MIGRAINES
Intravenous infusion (IV treatment) can give relief from migraines or headaches in many ways. First, they provide hydration, electrolytes, and nutrients conveyed directly into your bloodstream, bypassing your gut.
IV therapy can help relieve the symptoms of migraines and make you feel better faster. In addition, it helps in increasing energy levels, promotes relaxation, and elevates your mood. The treatment lasts for about 30 min – to 1 hour.
There is evidence-based research for many vitamins and minerals that help in decreasing the intensity and frequency of headaches and even dependency on medications over a period of time.
Giving these vitamin and minerals through IV helps reach them faster in your body stream by-passing the digestive system. Infusions can be done to prevent Migraine or even at the time of a headache to stop the pain.
We Customize our IV infusions according to the needs of the patients. Some of the ingredients in our IV therapy for migraines include:
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B6 for nausea
- Vitamin C
- and Much more
Migraines should not get in your way of enjoying life. At Horizon Family Naturopathic Clinic, Dr. Richa Grover ND MD (India) can help you find the root cause of your disease and help you heal.
We also offer other treatments for migraines as well that include:
- Diet and Lifestyle Counselling
- Hormone support
- Herbal tinctures
- Food sensitivity testing and other lab testing
- Supplements to prevent and treat Migraines and other kinds of headaches.
For more information or to book an appointment, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (705) 775-8118.