CHINESE MEDICINE & ACUPUNCTURE
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is based on over 2,500 years of Chinese medicinal practice encompassing multiple disciplines (acupuncture, massage, qigong, and dietary therapy) and is gaining popularity in the West.
The central tenet of Chinese Medicine is that the body’s vital energy (qi) circulates along channels, known as maridians, which connect the body’s organs and functions.
Acupuncture is designed to produce the following benefits by stimulating the flow of qi throughout the body:
- Relief from pain in the back, neck, shoulder, head, arms, and other joints
- Headache relief
- Reduced eye strain
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Improved Sleep
- Improved mental clarity and enhanced energy
- Relief from cold, sinusitis
- Relief from GI symptoms (IBS, constipation)
- Craving suppression
- Control High Blood Pressure
*This list doesn’t not include all the conditions managed with Naturopathic medicine, feel free to book your complimentary visit to know more and see if its a fit for you.